Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sawyer Camp Trail...

... how I've missed you! Sawyer Camp Trail in Woodside, CA was one of the locations in our run rotation when I trained with PacWest. This trail was always one of my favorites since it has mile-markers. Mind you, when I was doing endurance running 5+ years ago, GPS sport watches were just coming on the scene. I didn't have one so I loved it when I could easily keep track of my mileage accurately.

I also love Sawyer Camp Trail for it's beauty situated by a the Crystal Springs Reservoir. Yesterday, I decided it was time to introduce my new Vibram Five Fingers shoes to the trails. I completed a 4 mile walk and a mile run mixed it. My achilles started to bother me a little bit, but overall it was a great workout. Here are some photos I snapped along the way.

A pretty view of the reservoir

The shady spots were a welcome site

Look, a baby deer!

No comments: