Monday, October 27, 2008

Working Hard

I've had little time for blogging lately and I have to admit, I am experiencing a bit of writers block. Work is nuts and by the time I have any time off, the last thing I want to do is log onto my computer at home. I also haven't exercised much since my appointment a few weeks ago with Dr. Dye. To be honest, I've barely thought about it! Isn't that terrible? When I have even a small about of downtime, I sleep. ;) Once I get through the next two weeks and stop burning the candle at both ends, I hope to get back to some sense of normalcy.

At that point I'll come up with a limited exercise routine (hey, I need to be doing something!) through the end of the year and will also consider my next steps moving forward towards a decision about knee surgery. I'm waiting for a return call from Dr. Dye's office detailing my expected costs on the knee scope. Then I will have all the information and can make a plan.

Right now I'm on press in Minneapolis printing a BIG holiday sale program. It's chilly here... I hear it's beautiful in San Francisco, but it's nice to see the turning leaves in the Midwest. Bye now!

No comments: