Saturday, January 15, 2011

They Like Me, They Really Like Me!

OK, they probably just like me for the money my company spends for me to stay there. Hey, as far as I'm concerned right now, it's a win-win! If you've read my blog in the past, you know that my current favorite place to stay when I travel to Los Angeles is W Hollywood. During my last few stays, I've had some unusual breakfast experiences. One time, I placed my order the night before (if you hang a your breakfast order on the handle outside your door by Midnight, your food will be delivered at the time you choose on the order form) and it never arrived. I was charged for it on my bill so before I left I noted this and they gave me a credit. The second time, since I now didn't trust that I would get my breakfast if I left my order on the door the night before, I called to place my order in the morning. The room service staff then told me they were very busy and I wouldn't be able to get breakfast for an hour. Forget that!

This is what showed up in my room during my recent stay. An apology note accompanied this lovely bowl of fruit and bottle of water! So nice of them.


Here are a couple of other photos from my stay:

Isn't it nice how they parked my silver SUV (glorified mini-van) next to the Lamborghini?

This is the view of the stairs from the Living Room I may not have shown in the past. It's a little gaudy, but so L.A. fabulous!

No comments: