Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!

Hello everyone! I'm writing from cold, snowy Spokane, Washington. It's not snowing today, but since I got here on Saturday there have been a few snow flurries. My Mom has been here for two weeks, helping Meg and David adjust to parenthood. My Dad got here last week so we are all here now in a cozy house braving colder weather than we are used to in California. Spokane is a pretty town and Meg and David have had friends visit to meet Morgan and say Merry Christmas.

In our family, this holiday season is revolving around baby Morgan. She's super cute, although still in the mostly sleeping and eating baby stage. She is more alert every day. I've attached a few pictures for you to see how big she's getting, even after a few weeks! Morgan is going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow. She seems to like the baby papasan Aunt Ali gave to her. : )

I hope this day finds you and your loved ones happy and healthy. Here's to a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anne Findlay said...

Merry Christmas, Ali! What a beautiful baby. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family. I'm here in Salt Lake and enjoying some snow myself. It is pretty wintry this year.