Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!

I'm finally back in San Francisco from a 10-day trip. It feels a little strange to be home. First, it was off to St. Petersburg, Florida for a special window display installation in our new concept store at Tyrone Square Mall, March 13-14. One of my colleagues was very generous to invite me to stay in St. Pete for the weekend. Her brother and sister-in-law rent a place there February through mid-April. We had a nice time. I even managed to get a Florida sunburn!

Then I was off to the Windy City where it was cold... around freezing with some sleet. Even enduring the cold, I have to say Chicago is a great town! I had only been to Chicago briefly once before, but this trip I saw it in a whole new light. I loved it. The conference I attended was good, the hotel was lovely (W Hotel - Lakeshore), but by the time it was over, I was ready to fly to Spokane, WA for the long weekend to see Meg, David, and Morgan for Easter weekend. Meg had a terrible cold, but we all ended up having a good time. I got to spend lots of time with Morgan and let her Mommy get some rest. Here are some photos from my visit:

Is Morgan ready for Guitar Hero yet? I hear she listens to U2 lullabyes.


Super Bunny Morgan and Aunt Ali. Whee!


I love my Mommy. : )


Family photo, The Allendorfs after Easter services.


The girls - Ali, Morgan, and Meg.


"Do you like my new outfit? Aunt Ali bought it for me at Old Navy. They have the cutest stuff. Grandma is gonna be mad though, she thinks I have enough clothes." ; ) Love, Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, never enough clothes!! :-)

- Meg