Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day to All!

I had a very nice Mother's Day in Lafayette with my Mom and Dad. I headed out there (only a 30 minute drive East, without traffic, from the city) Saturday night and met a friend from college for dinner. I got to my parents house around 10:30 PM and chatted with my Mom for a while. She offered some great advice to me about some things going on at work. I can always count on my Mom for that. : )

It did not go unnoticed that there were pretty fresh flowers in the guest room (my old bedroom) from the garden. It was almost Mother's Day and I was the one that felt special! Thanks Mom! On Sunday, we had a good time shopping then watching the Giants-Dodgers game on TV. The Giants won in extra innings, which made it even better! Go Giants!

No comments: