Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Weekend with Morgan

I just got home from a long weekend up in Spokane, Washington with my sister, brother-in-law and 17-month-old niece Morgan. Due to my knee surgery, I hadn't seen Morgan since her first birthday. Wow, she has grown! Morgan is walking, starting to become more vocal, and looks more and more like a little girl. Such a cutie. 

Meg and I had a girl's night out on Friday. We indulged in some delicious appetizers at Twigs, a restaurant downtown, then saw a movie. We finished the evening with mini desserts at The Davenport Hotel Safari Room. On Saturday night, I got special Auntie Ali and Morgan time when her Mommy and Daddy went to the Shock game. They are the local arena football team. I insisted Meg and David have a date night so I got some quality Morgan time. : ) I read Morgan lots of books (she's so cute when she hands you a book, then turns around and waits for you to pick her up and put her on your lap), fed her dinner, gave her a bath (I didn't keep Morgan's diaper on until just before I put her in the tub. She peed on the big yellow ducky next to the tub... Oops! Mental note for next time...), read her a few more books and put her to bed. After one lovey and blanket rescue from the floor outside her crib, Morgan went to sleep. Here are some photos from the weekend.

Morgan and Barker at Old Navy

Good Doggy

I don't have enough toys... I think I'll play with this plastic bowl.

Tickle Mommy! 

Dessert at The Davenport Hotel Safari Room, Friday Night. Yum! 

Peek-A-Boo with Lovey

A new slide from Grandpa & Grandpa B.

Go Shock! 

Morgan found her belly button! All smiles. : )

No comments: