Friday, January 15, 2010

New Atlanta Residents

The work portion of my trip last week was over on Friday afternoon. I was excited to be able stay an extra day to see my friend Liz, her husband John, and their children Emily and Annabelle. They moved to the Atlanta area about two months ago. I was sad to see them leave the Bay Area, but understood they wanted to have more space, a bigger home, and even some land. John has family in the Atlanta area, so it made sense for them to migrate closer to relatives. Here are a few photos from my visit:

The new abode

It was *cold* in the South that week! Anna and Emily had some fun in the snow.

Emily graciously let me sleep in her room while I was visiting. I even got a special sign on the door! So sweet.

Emily and Anna smiling for the camera. They were showing us their brand-new American Girl dolls.

The backyard tree house. So cool! I want one.

Liz snapped a photo of me playing Wii with the girls. They created a character that looked like me. : ) I have to admit, my arms were a bit sore the next day after playing golf and baseball!

Next visit, I hope to capture a few more photos of Liz and John! Good times... I hope to see them again soon.

1 comment:

Liz S said...

Super cute post! We loved having you and can't wait for another print job our way!