Friday, July 9, 2010

Head Over Heels

Lately, I've been getting excited about shoes. Why, you ask? Finally (finally) my knee seems to be handling shoes with a little height so much better. Yay! Don't get me wrong, I'm not an every-day-high-heel-wearing kind of girl, but I've certainly been missing a little variety over the last year or so. Flats can be kind of blah when you wear them day after day... after day. In the early days after my surgery, I would even wear sneakers to the office. I felt like such a slob! The priority was my knee healing so I sucked it up and just wore what was comfortable.

Now that I can choose to wear heels if I want to, there are lots of new possibilities for my twinkle toes! Shoes don't need to be super expensive either, by the way. This is a photo of my new Old Navy sandals I bought last month. Aren't they cute? Quite comfy too. Three cheers for Summer sandals! Hooray, hooray, hooray!

No comments: