Monday, December 6, 2010

The Suite Life

I've been going to Los Angeles a lot for work lately. There a few more trips planned for early next year too, so I'm getting used to the "suite" life. Not always, but most of the time I've booked a room at the W Hollywood lately they've upgraded me to a suite! This is due to my Starwood Hotels Platinum level membership. It's taken me some time, but I finally made it! I think I may have mentioned this in a past post, but it's fun so humor me to read about it again. ; ) Whenever there is a suite available at one of the Starwood hotels (Westin, Sheraton, W Hotels, St. Regis, etc.), if you are at a Platinum level, you are supposed to get an upgrade. It's nice! That said, sometimes I think, "This whole place is just for lil' ol' me?" I feel like I should be calling everyone I know in the area and throwing a party! Alas, it's a work trip and I'm usually needed on press early each morning. It's hard to see color well with a headache, so I usually have mellow evenings... in a room that is bigger than my apartment in San Francisco!

The Fabulous Suite. Bedroom/Living Room separated by a curtain behind the couch.
If you want to watch TV in bed, simply slide the curtain around to one side of the couch!

The couch. I can't say it's all that comfy, but it looks good!

Flat screen TV and desk.

The bathroom. Yes, a tub AND a separate shower. I love the lighting around their mirrors,
it's set so you always look great! ; )

No comments: