Sunday, April 3, 2011

Avatar Fun

I bought the cutest app for my iPhone! Yeah, I know. I have a lot of apps. I won't tell you how many. ; ) I came across this fun app where you can make Avatars of yourself and your friends. The first one I did was of my sister Meg. I texted it to her and she wrote back and said, "David (my brother-in-law) knew it was me right away! But, are all the Avatars stocky?" Hee. Yes, they are. Here are some samples.

Meg with her Starbucks coffee and iPhone.

My brother-in-law David. He's a sports guy who loves his laptop and lots of Diet Pepsi!

My littlest niece Piper with her ponytails and green lovey bear. She's one. I love the tongue!

My niece princess Morgan. She loves the Disney princesses and her books. : )

My Dad. Coffee, camera in hand and books nearby. I pictured him in Yosemite.

My Mom with her golf clubs and bottled water. She always has bottled water!

Me in Paris with my cafe au lait.

After my iPhone was stolen!

No comments: