Monday, May 30, 2011

Jump and Bounce

One of Morgan and Piper's favorite places in Spokane is Jump and Bounce. It's a great place for kids, especially during the Winter months. There is jumping in an inflatable castle (among other inflatable jumpy things) and numerous big slides to climb up and zoom down. I tell you, 45 minutes of this is plenty for Moms and Dads! The one downside is that you have to not think about the germ factor. The fact that an afternoon nap for the girls is guaranteed, outweighs any silly germs my sister Meg may be concerned about. There is plenty of Purell provided. : )

During my visit over Memorial Day Weekend I finally was able to go there to see what it was all about!

I love Morgan's sweet face as she hits the bottom of the slide.

Piper's the Captain of this playground ship!

The slides say "No adults allowed on slides," but I snuck a slide in with Piper. : )

Morgan and her Mommy.

A video of the happy sisters at Jump and Bounce!


No comments: