Monday, January 19, 2009

Whoop, There It Is!

It took a little longer this time, with more exercise than usual, but yesterday the pain came back to my left knee. I'm the only one who knows how it feels so it's hard to explain. It's simply an achy pain that sometimes burns and throbs. When I bend my knee, there is a dull ache.

Today, I have to say, my knee doesn't feel worse. Usually two days after the workout that flared my knee up again, it doesn't feel any better. Today, it feels OK. I'm not sure what to think of that, but I'll rest today, then see if I can fit in some exercise tomorrow. Trial and error is the name of the game right now!

1 comment:

Mayita said...

Hi Ali,

My name is Amaya and I am from Spain.

I have been struggling with my knee for the last months and searching for information I came across the work of DR. Dye and your post.

If you don't mind, I wanted to ask you if you got surgery in the end and what help you to heal.

Thank you in advance!
Best,
Amaya