Friday, January 20, 2012

An American Past Time... and a Little Torture

As we've been experiencing a such fun and surprising football season with the 49ers that it's made me think about the amazing World Series run the Giants had in 2010. Last year, well... not so much. But, our beloved baseball team did the best they could under the circumstances. The highlight of the season for me was taking my parents to the last evening home game of the season at AT&T Park. I managed to score a great deal on three Club Level tickets behind home plate plus parking! I tell you if you haven't sat in the Club Level before, it's hard to go back! It's so nice to be able to retreat into the amenities when in need for a break and shorter concession lines. Maybe a Cosmopolitan too. Good times!

Trying to take a photo of all 3 of us. Not such a good angle...

This one's better!

No comments: