Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 2012!

Yep, yes, I know... It's been a very, very long time since I've blogged. Between the adjustment to my new job and wondering if anyone actually reads my blog (hi Mom and Dad), I took a break. I can't promise I'll be posting on a regular basis, but due to the fact it's a big New Year, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to jump on board again.

So, my new job is at Apple. That's all I can tell you about that. ; ) OK, OK, all I'll say at this point is that the commute from the city kinda sucks, but I like my job and the people I'm working along side. It also helps that I've always been a bit of an Apple geek. I think I've loved Apple since I sat in 3rd grade computer lab learning how to type commands on an Apple II computer. How far they've come!

Otherwise, I'm doing well. I'll try to post some updates on my knee and other things in life in the coming days. Hey, if you're out there... If anyone is reading this, can you post a comment and say hello? Yes, even you Mom and Dad. : ) Like I've mentioned in the past, my blog has ended up being more for me than anyone else, but if you're out there please let me know!

5 comments:

Anne Findlay said...

hey congrats on the new job!!

Forrest said...

Happy to see this, looking forward to more.

Dad

Unknown said...

I found your blog while researching knee issues. I just had surgery with Dr. Dye last Wednesday. Your blog has been really helpful to read!

Ali Rae said...

Wow, thanks Emily! I'm so glad my blog has helped you. I hope your recovery is going well. Please keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I read your interesting blog, I have the same inflammation of Hoffa and the same love for trips :)