Sunday, September 16, 2007

Long Week

This was a REALLY long week. I can't believe the weekend is almost over and it's almost time to start yet another full week. Can we add some more long weekends to those national holidays? Please? I have to admit, I was really bad about my physical therapy this week. I went to my PT appointment last Monday and haven't done one of my exercises since. I guess I needed a break. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to hit the pool again. My knee has been feeling alright, pretty much the usual bit of swelling and an ache or two. I'm just waiting for the moment my knee seems like it's actually progressing towards healing. These days it seems to be in the middle. It's past the acute phase after the surgery, but it hasn't progressed to being better than it was before I had the surgery. Kind of a "plateau" of sorts.

Other than the usual knee stuff, I don't have much exciting news to report personally. I went to Minneapolis again this week for work. It was a busy two days of printing and following up on a special window cling request at the Mall of America Old Navy store. Also, I was finally able to have dinner with my cousin Wendy who lives in Minneapolis with her husband Bill. My press check schedules do not always allow for normal dinner times, but I was glad to be able to meet Wendy for a wonderful meal at a restaurant close to her home. It was great to catch up with her.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Ali,

Just catching up on your blog and I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. Just to let you know I do understand your needing to pull away from the Pacwest group while you go through this. But remember, I can have non-triathlon conversations too, so lets grab a drink when you are aournd! Miss you, Jill