Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Week Before Vacation

I'm way, way behind on blog posts! It's going to take a while for me to catch up, but I'll try to do my best. I'll start with the week before my vacation to NYC. My car broke down, ugh. I tell you, I don't know what I would do without AAA road service! They showed up fairly quickly, assessed the situation, then towed my car to their service station on Sunday afternoon, July 19. Monday morning they gave me a call and said my alternator was the culprit and I needed a new one. I didn't need that expense before my trip, but car problems never happen at a "good" time, right? Here a few photos I shot before and after the AAA tow truck showed up.

People kept driving up and honking at me until I put this reflective triangle behind my car. My hazard lights wouldn't even work!

Poor baby!

No comments: