Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Feet

Yesterday I just had to wear my flip flops! It was a sunny day and I was hearing of pending colder weather later in the week. I got a pedicure on Sunday afternoon and I wanted to show off my pink toes before it's back to closed-toe shoe time again. Right before I left my apartment this morning, I turned back and grabbed some light sneakers, just in case I needed them.

I was glad I did! I only wore my flip flops half the day. My knee didn't start to hurt, but around lunchtime I decided I had enough of my tootsies. Sandals are cute, but for the most part, they don't have any foot support. I honestly wonder if heels would feel better than completely flat shoes! I probably won't be testing that out for a while so for now, I'll stick to sneakers or comfortable flats. I want to keep my feet happy as well as everything else. :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Good to hear about your "Happy Feet" they are also very pretty.