Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Own Bed

Sometimes I forget how great it is to sleep in my own bed. When I travel, the hotel pillow-top mattresses can be comfy, but they are not home. I just got back from another long weekend trip followed by a few days of work in Los Angeles. It's nice to be home.

I spent last weekend in Stevens Point, Wisconsin for my friends Kim and Aaron's wedding. See the happy couple to the left. : ) This was my first trip to America's Dairyland and I enjoyed it very much. Even on a rainy day, the wedding was beautiful and everyone was so happy to be there, joining in the celebration. On Sunday, I flew to Los Angeles for two days of press checks. I'm realizing the traveling is tough on my knee and I haven't been able to fit in as much physical therapy as I should. I have my weekly PT appointment with Susan tomorrow. I hope it's good and that she sees some progress. I'm up to 22 minutes on my trainer (stationary bike). I know that doesn't seem like much to the average cyclist, but I have to start somewhere.

I also have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Anderson at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning. It's been 7 weeks total! It went by quickly. It will be interesting to see what she has to say.

No comments: