Monday, April 14, 2008

A Nice Day - Part II

So the rest of my Sunday was nice. After my morning trainer ride, I headed off to church. This Sunday they had a special string quartet performing a four part piece commissioned by City Church. It's always enjoyable to listen to new music. After church, I headed straight to Foreign Cinema, a restaurant in the Mission District of SF for my friend Anna's baby shower. Anna is a friend of mine from my PacWest Athletics days and she is such a cute pregnant lady! Little Braydon Richard is due on May 13. Per Anna, he already has more clothes than she does! I'm looking forward to meeting him soon. : )

The weather in SF was gorgeous this weekend! Finally... It was 77 degrees in the city. People were flocking to the parks, enjoying the rare sun this time of year. I love SF and it is an incredibly beautiful place, but it can get chilly! It was nice to have some warm, spring weather. My Sunday ended with me running a few errands and heading back to my apartment for cleaning and laundry. I know, it doesn't sound glamorous, but overall it was a really nice day! Sun and friends make me happy.

BTW, I woke up this morning and my knee felt fine. Yay. Oh, and the ON sign is being fixed tomorrow morning. Phew...

1 comment:

koedoe said...

Hi Ali ... nice blog.

Will look out for you at church. Have been traveling a bit lately and missed a number of Sundays since the retreat.

All the best.

HennieS
hennies@gmail.com