Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Love It!

I went down to Pier 39 this afternoon to pick up a new present for myself. Don't we all deserve presents for ourselves? On the last day of my vacation I was doing some shopping for friends and my family at Whaler's Village in Ka'anapali near my hotel. I stopped into Na Hoku, a Hawaiian jewelry store. I know my vacation was a bit of a "present" in itself, but I still couldn't resist purchasing something pretty. : ) It's nothing fancy, just a little ring for my right hand. The ring needed to be sized correctly to fit my finger, so once this was done it was sent to the Na Hoku store at Pier 39 in San Francisco for me to pick up. My new ring is a plumeria flower, a special reminder of my vacation to Maui. I love it. 

1 comment:

Morgan Territory said...

Super-cute ring! I can't wait to see it in person.

Meg