Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun Photos of my Nieces Morgan & Piper

Recently, I was on my computer, clicking through a bunch of photos and landed on some favorites of Morgan and Piper. You may have seen a couple of these photos on my sisters web blog, but I want to post them anyway. Some of them are just sweet, quick photos Meg sent me on her camera phone. They simply make me smile! : )

I took this one during one of my Spokane visits. It was SO hard to get them to sit still, it was amazing a caught this shot. Piper was maybe 6 months old and Morgan around 2. Meg, am I right? Can you believe Piper is blond now?

Meg texted me this one. The caption was, "Aunt Ali, I just had a blowout!"

Another text from Meg. Just, "Hi Aunt Ali!" I think I had requested a photo, it had been one of those days I needed a smile. : )

Morgan's first day of preschool. The girl next to her is named Morgan too! Out of 12 kids in the class, what are the odds?

A text from Meg. This one said, "Niner girls. Too bad their team stinks!" Hee. I bought them the 49er t's at Old Navy.

Text: "Sweet butterfly" I originally bought these butterfly wings for Morgan, but she didn't like them much. Looks like Piper got a little use out of them.

Text: "Sleepy butterfly." Aw...

I bought Morgan a Dora the Explorer backpack. This is a photo Meg texted me from Oakland Airport on their way home from Yosemite. So cute!

No comments: