Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was very small this year. My Mom suggested we have Thanksgiving at my apartment in San Francisco. Yikes... I had begged off on the same idea last year and knew it was probably my turn to host. That said, I didn't have to cook much! Not that I cannot cook, but people, my stove is a mini-stove! It can't be more than 18 inches wide. No turkey is going in there! My Mom cooked a majority of the meal in Lafayette, then transported it into the city. I made a salad and provided appetizers and drinks. Some "crudites" too.

We took a long walk down on Crissy Field, much longer than expected. I started us out at the Marina Green when I should have driven to the first Crissy Field parking lot. Oops!

We had a yummy dinner then a fun Skype with everyone in Spokane! It was our first Skype with the girls. They recognized us, but were much more fascinated with the small screen where they could see themselves.

Gram and Grampa watching Morgan and Piper.

Sweet Piper crawling right up to the camera.

No comments: