Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yosemite 2010

I joined my Dad's side of the family for a wonderful reunion in Yosemite National Park at the end of October. We all have fond memories of another reunion many years ago for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary so it was time to go back!

We were extra excited because this was the first big reunion with little kids! Meg and David brought Morgan and Piper. : ) Several family members had not met them yet so it was a really special time. My parents took one car, Meg, David and their brood took another. I drove separately since I needed to go directly to a work obligation at the end of the trip. Morgan had her first carsick incident on the way up! Gee, I was glad I wasn't riding with them... Poor Meg spend a good part of the first day cleaning the car and Morgan's car seat. But, Morgan felt much better! Here are a bunch of photos from the visit.

Post car sick incident. Morgan, Piper and Gram playing in a park on the way to Yosemite.

Yosemite Falls on the day we arrived.

Morgan with her Daddy David and Grandpa B.

On our way to Yosemite Falls on Day 2.

Meg and me

Morgan and Piper looking at their first waterfall.

Our part of the family.

An evening barbeque, Morgan passing out Halloween candy.

Getting ready for a picnic on Sunday afternoon.

Skipping rocks in the river... sort of. ; )

Piper and her Daddy joining in. I pulled a rock out of her mouth at one point, tasty!

A sweet little girl, all smiles!

The gorgeous Fall leaves.

Morgan is a flower for Halloween!

Bumblebee Piper and her Mommy.

Out whole family. : )

No comments: