Friday, June 27, 2008

A Hazy Day in the City


I didn't know what to make of the weather today. It was somewhat foggy, but the sky was also hazy due to fires in the area. It wasn't particularly cold, but it wasn't warm either. Basically, it was hard to tell how much of the haze was fog or smoke and how much one would exist if the other didn't. I went for a walk at lunch today and took this photo of the Bay Bridge. By the time I got back to the office my throat felt dry and scratchy, like I had been inhaling a little smoke. Yuck. Still, I was glad to go for a casual walk for a little exercise. My knee had been a bit achy this week, but I noticed something interesting when I was walking. Once I had my running shoes on, my knee felt better. I guess the flip flops I had been wearing a few times this week (nice ones from Banana Republic, not cheap versions from Old Navy) have not been offering me much support. I'll keep that in mind for my knee in the future.

No comments: