Monday, June 16, 2008

Sniff... sniff..

No, I'm not crying... I have a cold. Or should I say, "I hab a cobe." That's what I sound like. My coworkers were laughing at my voice on the phone today. It doesn't help that I am traveling for work either. Yes, I was that person on the plane spreading germs. I tried not to, really! I huddled into my window seat, covered my mouth when I coughed, and I'm pretty sure I managed to not sneeze during the flight. I'm in Minneapolis now and am trying to rest in my hotel room. The press checks are scheduled and will be waiting for me in the morning, so it's not a situation where I could cancel. My sales reps at the printer I work with wanted to go out to dinner, but I decided I should lay low. It's a good thing prime time TV starts in the Midwest at 7pm. I'll finish watching The Bachelorette (I'm not afraid to admit it's fun to watch!) at 9pm, then I'll try to get some sleep. Unfortunately, my hotel is not anywhere near a drug store and I didn't rent a car. I was forced to buy cold medicine in the hotel gift shop and it was a small fortune. Oh well. Hopefully, the TheraFlu - Severe Cold will help me get some sleep and I'll feel a little better tomorrow.

No comments: