Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Long Day

I haven't had one good night sleep since the surgery. This is mostly because I am not comfortable sleeping with my knee elevated on a pillow, as recommended. The lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me and I'm just plain tired. I did my physical therapy exercises last night and this morning I felt like they had helped my range of motion quite a bit. I even went to work with one crutch instead of two. By the end of the work day, I was beat. I hadn't done much rushing around, but it was my first whole day back in the office. I could tell. By 4:00 PM I was tired and my knee tightened up. As much as I dislike them, I wished I had both crutches again. I was ready to be home with my leg up on a pillow with ice. That's where I am right now. Is it the weekend, yet? ; ) One day at a time...

No comments: